Paypal Prepaid Card can be recharged in several ways. From the Internet, 4B ATMs in authorized retail outlets, bank transfer and finally from a PayPal account.
PayPal reload the card from the Internet
We have to access the management panel card through the following link:
Once inside we have to click on the “Reload” option to show us on the card that we are operating and the 2 options available:
Recharging from Financial Card
Can do 5 refueling operations to a maximum of € 1,500 per day.
The commission is 1% recharge with a minimum fee of € 0.80, ie any recharge below 80 € cost us € 0.80 fee, while from 80 € pay 1% of the amount paid as commission.
Recharging from Paypal Account
To place a refill from our PayPal account we must have a balance greater than € 0.00, so we can not directly load our paypal prepaid card from our paypal account if only linked to a bank account without any balance PayPal account.
Recharge PayPal ATM card from the 4B
Recharge from ATMs 4B is already enabled. To recharge from the cashier we enter the credit card from which we will transfer the money to our PayPal. In the menu we select the option reloads.
We need to have on hand the number of our prepaid as we enter, along with the desired amount for recharging from the ATM. Once you have specified the number of the prepaid card and the amount of money you want to reload only have to end the operation and withdraw our card for the requested recharging.
Recharge PayPal card from Authorized Outlets
From authorized outlets is also possible to recharge our paypal but only with cash card.
You can locate your nearest point of sale since locator Locator
Recharge PayPal Card by Bank Transfer
OAnother option to recharge our prepaid card is through a bank transfer.
We have to make a transfer to the bank account indicated on their websiteRecharge by Bank Transfer
In the transfer we indicate the serial number of the card which is located on the bottom left of the card plus a dash and the number of NIF / NIE of the cardholder in the Concepto.
This option is not charging commission from the management company from our PayPal card but if you can have the cost that we can apply our bank by a bank transfer to another entity.
Below you can see the Books of Fees and Commissions of the major Spanish Banks
- BBVA: Libro de Tarifas y Comisiones del BBVA
- La Caixa: Libro de Tarifas y Comisiones de la Caixa
- Banco Santander: Libro Tarifas y Comisiones del Banco Santander
- Banco Popular: Libro Tarifas y Comisiones del Banco Popular
- Banco Sabadell: Libro de Tarifas y Comisiones del Banco Sabadell
- Bankia: Libro Tarifas y Comisiones de Bankia
- Banesto: Tarifas y Comisiones de Banesto
- Bankinter: Libro Tarifas y Comisiones de Bankinter
- Catalunya Caixa: Libro Tarifas y comisiones de Catalunya Caixa
- Banco Mediolanum: Libro de Tarifas y comisiones Banco Mediolanum
- Citibank: Libro de tarifas y comisiones Citibank
- ING: Libro Tarifas y comisiones de ING
- Evo Banco: Libro Tarifas y comisiones de Evo Banco
- IBanesto: Libro Tarifas y comisiones de Ibanesto
- Openbank: Libro Tarifas y comisiones de Openbank
- UNOE: Libro Tarifas y comisiones de UNOE
- Banco Popular-e: Libro Tarifasy comisiones Banco Popular-e
- Oficina Directa:Libro Tarifas y comisiones de Oficina Directa
- Liberbank: Libro Tarifas y comisiones de Liberbank
- Activobank: Libro Tarifas y comisiones de ActivoBank
- Banco Mare Nostrum: Libro Tarifas y comisiones de BMN
- Caja Laboral: Libro Tarifas y comisiones Caja Laboral